LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Right Fit is an elite training facility looking for elite trainers to join our team. We offer full time pay and opportunities for advancement. We also offer opportunities for passionate and dedicated trainers to learn alongside our experienced staff through our internship programs.
If you have any questions or want more information on our career opportunities, please contact our Head of Operations: Steve Gray – Steve@right-fit.com
Help clients develop their bodies and minds to achieve their goals and take on any challenge they are faced with. Ready to take on a new level of fitness and contribute to giving people the mental confidence and physical ability to overcome any obstacle.
You are required to complete a minimum of a 40 hour Right Fit internship (unpaid). During this time you will be required to pass the Right Fit safety exam and work closely with trainer specialists to observe all areas of training and learn front desk administrative responsibilities. Complete Right Fit trainer certification and any off-site certifications necessary for training in different fields.
- 4 Year College Degree in Exercise Science or Kinesiology
- 3+ Years experience in the field of private/ corporate sector of training or strength and conditioning with high school or collegiate level
- Recommended CSCS, NSCA-CPT Certification
- Coaching experience – strong interpersonal skills – experience running adult group training – task-oriented and organized
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for all members
- manage your schedule utilizing Mindbody software
- new client registration and booking out clients utilizing Mindbody software
- facility tour and explanation of Right Fit’s mission statement and core programs
- set monthly goals as a trainer
- meet with a manager
- coach and motivate clients while prescribing a personal or group training session
- plan, create and implement an individualized personal training program based on initial assessment and goals of clientele
- able to complete a full Right Fit assessment
- analyze performance to provide program progressions for clients
- able to correct form, provide modifications throughout programming, and constantly educating clients
- build positive relationships with staff and clients
- team player
- attend in-service opportunities
- Progression for trainers: Contractor Trainer
-> Right Fit Trainer Specialist I
-> Right Fit Trainer Specialist II
During this time you will be required to pass the Right Fit safety exam and work closely with trainer specialists to observe all areas of training and learn front desk administrative responsibilities. We believe in a very hands on internship process and we want to progress you to training on your independently. Opportunity to learn from top trainer specialists in the industry and gain hands-on experience.
- Start with observation hours- progress to assisting hours for personal training, group training, and off-site contracts, assist with assessment process- progress to leading warm up and cool down portion of the training session-progress to leading a personal/group training session
- Learn how to be an effective and efficient coach and trainer
- Learn how to think on your feet and make changes within a program when necessary
- Gain insight and learn the administrative duties of a training facility
- Attend in-service opportunities
With supervision progress to:
- Correcting form and teaching fundamental movement patterns
- Educate and provide modifications within the program
- Encourage and motivate clients
- Build positive relationship with staff and clients
- Providing professionalism, education, and dedication to clients