- Bachelors Exercise Science
- Master’s Degree in Sport Management — in progress
- CSCS-Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach-NSCA — in progress
- Played Division II college football and threw shot put at Concordia University in St Paul, MN for 4 years
- Coached College football at University of Wisconsin Eau Claire
- Assisted with the strength program at University of Wisconsin Eau Claire
- Worked as a physical therapist aide for Midwest Orthopedics at Rush
- Every experience I have had in regards to training has been positive and every day is a great day to be a right fit trainer. Nothing brings me more joy than helping others progress.
- I believe that my variety of experiences throughout the sports industry makes me a qualified trainer specialist. My experiences give me a wide knowledge base about many different
What drew you to the fitness/training field
I was drawn to the fitness/training field through my love of sports and weightlifting. I was a two sport athlete in college and I was constantly training and working on my craft. I love weightlifting and exercise and they help me escape reality for the time I’m in the gym.
What is the most fulfilling part of your job?
The most fulfilling part of my job is seeing clients continuously progress. There is no better feeling than helping a client reach their goals, and pushing them to be even better every time I am with them.
How do you motivate someone during a workout?
I am all about positivity and energy. I am always going to be positive while training someone and give them energy to feed off of during their workout. The more positive energy that is flowing during a workout, the better the client is going to feel and perform.
What are some qualities of your personal ideal client?
The ideal quality for me is just someone who is going to work hard. I love the phrase “Dream Big Work Hard” and I think that if you dream for some big goals and work as hard as you can to achieve them then you cannot fail. I just want someone who is never going to give up and give me 110 percent every time I see them because that’s what they are going to get from me.
What is one client success story you will always remember?
The best success story I have is actually working with my younger brother. I have 4 younger brothers and I worked with one specifically because he is a football player at Nazareth currently. He approached me and wanted to become stronger and put on weight for football. I told him absolutely and we went to work. Gavin went from 195 lb to 245 lb in 8 months. We worked hard, and he ate right which allowed him to gain a solid 50 lbs which was his goal. I just loved seeing him work hard to achieve his goal and helping him get there was a great experience for me.