Head of Program Development
- certifications: CPR and First Aid, Former American Council on Exercise certification and CEU instructor.
- Masters of Science in Kinesiology.
- Sports : HS football and hockey, college hockey.
- 40 years of training experience. 5 to 92 year old clients at all functional levels, recreational to professional athletes.
- Facility owner, consultant to fitness center development and operations, seminar speaker , college professor, hockey coach.
What drew you to the fitness/training field?
I wanted to teach and serve others.
What is the most fulfilling part of your job?
Being a part of client’s achieving their goals.
How do you motivate someone during a workout?
The three “E”s, Educate, Encourage, Enthusiasm.
What are some qualities of your personal ideal client?
Commitment and Belief.
What is one client success story you will always remember?
My next client.